reston Manor, circa 1860 was built as the Torrington Family Homestead and moved to site in 2006. It is now used as a reception and function centre seating up to 120 guests. The family chapel for the homestead is now used as our office.
reston Village Chapel was originally St David’s Anglican Church at Omanama.
Built in 1905 and moved to site in 2006. It has been pristinely restored and seats 100 guests.